Jun 24, 2022
Matt Walsh sits down with BlockFi CEO Zac Prince to cover turmoil in
the crypto lending markets and how BlockFi is handling the crisis.
In this episode:
- Is the contagion among lenders over?
- Was Three Arrows excessive risk taking or
- BlockFi's relationship with Three Arrows
- Does BlockFi still have 3AC exposure?
- BlockFi's plan to maintain all of their products and keep them
- What differentiates BlockFi's risk management from
- Asset liability matching
- Duration management
- The duration of BlockFi's loans
- The structure of the interest account product and why
withdrawal periods are up to 7 days
- Did regulation work to stem any of the risk in the crypto
- Shift from a borrower's market to a lender's market
- The effect of capital destruction on interest rates in
- Why crypto interest rates are going up
- BlockFi's deal with FTX
- How the crypto lending market will change
- Zac's message to BlockFi clients and to the industry
Content mentioned in this episode