Sep 24, 2021
Nic and Matt return for another week of news and deals. In this
- Latest on the infrastructure bill
- The latest on the platinum coin
- Zany things that financial regulators said this week
- Gensler continues to misrepresent the free banking era
- How bad was the wildcat banking era really?
- Why are financial regulators so interested in free
- The SEC and CFTC are nearing the end of their fiscal year
- The prospects for 'pipe to crypto'
- Why miners are participating in 'demand response' programs
- Matt's 20-year-old cereal
- Twitter adds lightning tips and NFT authentication
- Binance is under CFTC investigation
- Biden's new OCC nominee is anti-bank, anti-crypto
- FASB takes comment on GAAP treatment of digital assets
- This show supported by Coinbase Prime, an
integrated solution that provides advanced multi-venue trading,
custody, and prime services for institutions. For more information
- This episode is brought to you by Withum, a top 25 accounting
firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology
practice. To learn more, visit withum.com/crypto.