Jul 22, 2022
(Reuploaded, fixed audio)
Matt and Nic return for news and deals of the week. In this
- Inert ETH from the crowdsale?
- Why the credit crunch is like the European panic of 1772
- Should we bring back full-liability banks?
- Are Bitcoiners wrong to reject fractional reserve banking?
- 1000 pages of 3AC intrigue
- Genesis had 2.6b gross exposure to 3ac
- The 3AC blockchain .com transcripts
- More 3AC shenanigans are revealed
- Secret exchange insolvencies
- Coinbase insider trading scandal
- The SEC regulates by enforcement
- Gensler is getting a lot of heat
- Is the bottom in?
- What is MVRV telling us right now?
- What is the issue with ETH yield being related to MEV?
- Can MEV be addressed?
- Paul Krugman admits he was wrong about inflation
- Christie's launches a venture arm