Jul 30, 2021
Matt and Nic return for another week of news and deals. In this
- Warren's shadowy super coders
- Was Digicash the first stablecoin?
- Is TVL
- Castle Island adds a new partner
- An anti crypto rider inserted into the Congress infrastructure
- Does taxation pay for government spending?
- Goldman applies for a 'DeFi ETF'
- Exxon looking at flare gas?
- China's crackdown on big tech
- This episode is brought to you by Withum, a top 25 accounting
firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology
practice. To learn more, visit
the leading global provider of multi-asset class trade
surveillance, transaction monitoring and market risk solutions. Its
award-winning trade surveillance platform is easy to deploy,
customize and operate. Eventus is proven in the most complex,
high-volume and real-time environments and supports many of the
industry’s leading crypto exchanges including Coinbase, Gemini,
ErisX and OSL. Find them at onthebrink.link/eventus