Jun 24, 2022
Matt and Nic return for a fiery episode of deals and
news. In this episode:
- Is miner selling backed up by the on-chain data?
- Is Massachusetts open to pro-crypto legislation?
- FTX provides credit support to embattled crypto
- Why private market transactions do not constitute bailouts in
the pejorative sense
- Was 3 Arrows just a case of too much leverage and bad trades,
or was it fraud?
- Does the 3AC situation stray into criminal
- There were significant harms stemming from the 3AC scheme
- Kyle's infamous On The Brink appearance and his special
- Did GBTC bring down 3AC?
- Are we entering the PvP era of crypto twitter?
- The story behind 3AC's yacht
- Solend requisitions user funds
- Wartime versus peacetime governance in DeFi
- South Korea puts a travel ban on Terraform labs employees
- DYDX is leaving Ethereum and moving to their own
- The relationship between lender balance sheets and
- Is there a case to be made for winding down GBTC?
- How to think about the GBTC trade today
- How the 3AC GBTC trade is like LTCM
- How to think about the "macro"
- Is the 'crypto hedge fund that also does VC'