Apr 23, 2021
Matt and Nic return for news and deals of the week. In this
- 43% capital gains taxes?
- Are decentralized storage networks reaching fruition
- Binance US hires ex-Comptroller Brian Brooks
- Matt's Turkey problem
- A Turkish exchange apparently exit scams
- Scott Minerd has a new target for Bitcoin
- Bernstein isn't worried about Bitcoin's energy consumption
- Ark Invest thinks Bitcoin is an incentive for renewables
- How much did Bitcoin hashrate really collapse?
- What did we learn from the Xinjiang shutdown?
- Why hashrate is hard to estimate
- Xinjiang is more renewable than you think
Content mentioned in this episode:
This episode supported by:
- Sovryn, DeFi on Bitcoin
- Eventus, global
leader in trade surveillance, market risk and transaction