Nov 24, 2022
Matt and Nic return for a Thanksgiving episode of OTB. In this
- Liz Warren writes her first good letter ever?
- SBF is striking a defiant tone
- Sam’s new letter to employees
- Is the Alameda/FTX situation really that complicated?
- Sam’s parents bought tens of millions worth of Bahamas
- The Bahamas steps in and seizes some funds
- Should the US annex the Bahamas?
- Should the US use ‘extraordinary rendition’ on SBF?
- Is this the death of meme rounds of financings?
- Semafor reports on SBF without disclosing that he was an
- Was FTX ‘just a classic bank run’?
- Why don’t journalists understand that the FTX situation was
- Where are the Bahamas prosecutors in all this?
- Further contagion in the crypto lending market
- What is to become of DCG?
- Could Grayscale use Reg M to do GBTC redemptions?
- NY Governor Kathy Hochul finally signs a moratorium on Bitcoin
- OkX launches a Proof of Reserve
- Who are we thankful for?
- Talos powers
institutional access to the entire digital assets ecosystem via a
single-point of entry. Connect directly to your preferred prime
brokers, lenders, investors, custodians, exchanges, OTC desks and
more, or meet them on Talos. Get started at Talos.com
- Subscribe to the Coin
of the Network newsletter