Aug 28, 2020
Nic and Matt cover news and deals of the week. In this
- FTX acquires Blockfolio for $150m
- DCG announces a $100m investment in Foundry, a mining
- Fidelity files with the SEC for a Bitcoin fund – and what this
means for other asset managers
- Why large asset managers have not built products around Bitcoin
- The INX situation explained
- Why security tokens might actually make sense
- The Boston Fed is evaluating 30 different blockchains for their
digital dollar project
- Do exchanges owe depositors their forked coins?
- How will NYDFS react to the Wyoming SPDI?
- The Fed signals a more inflationary environment
- Can you use whisky as a SoV?