Dec 24, 2021
Matt and Nic return for a festive Christmas eve roundup. In this
- Reevaluating our intro song
- Jack Dorsey’s web3 beef
- What’s on our Christmas list
- Is PoW inherently high-fee?
- We steelman the Jack Dorsey and the pro web3 arguments
- Is there a paradox in web3?
- We advance a model of tapered token issuance for web3
- The downsides of token issuance to early adopters
- Is Liz Warren right about corporate greed causing
- Radioshake releases a defi token
- Is Bitcoin ownership too concentrated?
- Bitcoin is dispersing while equities are concentrating
- Will there be a revolt among the staffers at the SEC?
- Corporations and institutions can allocate cash
Yield to gain crypto lending exposure and earn superior
returns compared to traditional markets. It’s secured,
overcollateralized and built on the leading dollar digital
currency. Visit circle.com/yield to
book a meeting
This episode is brought to you by Withum,
a top 25 accounting firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and
Blockchain Technology practice. To learn more,