Oct 30, 2020
Matt and Nic cover deals and news of the week. In this
- Matt's bike is stolen in mysterious circumstances
- Our top takeaways from the Brian Brooks interview with Laura
- The state of financial regulation in the US as it pertains to
- Is the permissioned pseudonymity model of stablecoins
- SoFi's application for a new bank charter approved
- Why lowering the barrier to entry for new bank charter
approvals is so important
- is there any merit to personal tokens?
- Avanti gets their SPDI charter approved
- Why Avanti's Avit stablecoin is so interesting
- What is the legal enforceability of stablecoin
- Accounting and tax questions with stablecoins
- Coin Metrics partners with KPMG
- Is the Iranian Central Bank accumulating Bitcoin?
- Why Iran adopting Bitcoin demonstrates its value
- FTX offers equities – is it compliant?
- Is Paypal a Bitcoin Sidechain?
Content mentioned in this episode: