Aug 20, 2021
Nic and Matt are back for news and deals. In this
- Our current sentiment on the Senate infrastructure bill
- The controversial Flipside/Uniswap portfolio
- MIT's 2014 Bitcoin airdrop
- Chainalysis' new data on Bitcoin adoption shows that it's a
developing markets phenomenon
- Is there a conflict between good stablecoins and a competitive
market for stablecoins?
- Are lossmaking stablecoins anti-competitive?
- Gensler makes more noise about DeFi
- The problem with futures-based ETFs
Content mentioned in this episode:
- This episode is brought to you by Withum, a top 25 accounting
firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology
practice. To learn more, visit withum.com/crypto.