Jul 15, 2022
Matt and Nic return for another week of news and deals. In this
- Stablecoin actives outpace blue chip crypto
- Why is Tether on Tron so popular?
- Is H E Justin Sun willing to deploy $5b in acquisitions
- Celsius files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- KeyFi is suing Celsius
- Are DeFi business models going to have to change?
- Where do tokenholders fall in the capital stack?
- Three Arrows are not cooperating with liquidation
- 3AC liquidators reportedly fail to exercise the Starkware token
- Blockchain.com report a
loss from 3AC
- New lenders admit losses from 3AC
- Circle further clarifies their reserve assets
- Was Taibbi’s USDC FUD legit?