Jun 17, 2022
Nic and Matt are back for a truly chaotic week in the markets.
In this episode:
- Is DeFi's transparency a vice?
- We reconsider the need for a lender of last resort?
- We debrief on Consensus
- How will the Celsius situation resolve?
- Fidelity doubles down on digital assets
- Is the Fed trapped by inflation?
- Was the Celsius situation foreseeable?
- Where does the next marginal buyer come from?
- Another crypto lender goes down
- Class action lawsuit launched against Binance US
- Circle is launching Euro coin
- Bill Gates dances on our grave
Content mentioned in this episode: