May 21, 2021
Matt and Nic are back for another volatile week. In this
- Nic's 72h fast
- Nic explains the Moscow time joke on Bloomberg
- Coinbase sells off
- Our explanations for the selloff
- Tax selling or Fed discussion of tapering?
- Taproot edges towards activation
- Eth monetary hardening - improving or impairing its monetary
- IRS demands cash transaction reports for transactions over
- FinCEN doesn't inflation-index their reporting thresholds
- OCC reviews Brian Brooks' rules
- Will the new OCC be hostile to Bitcoin?
- Tom Emmer asks accounting regulators to revisit their
accounting treatment of digital assets
- Elon suggests miners disclose their energy mix
- Should miners buy carbon offsets?
Content mentioned in this episode:
This episode supported by:
- Sovryn, DeFi on
- Eventus, global
leader in trade surveillance, market risk and transaction