May 20, 2022
Matt and Nic return for another week of news and deals. In this
- Was UST/Terra a ponzi or not?
- Fintech apps put client deposits into Anchor
- Tradfi yields are competitive with DeFi yields
- The GBTC discount reaches its highest ever level at -31% MSM
crypto hate reaches a fever pitch
- The World Bank publishes a new paper on crypto adoption
- The Warren staff have a dossier of mean tweets
- Will generalist VCs lose interest in web3?
- El Salvador hosts a Bitcoin summit for a number of central
- Nic’s secret origin story
- Is eSwatini a dark horse candidate for the next Bitcoin
- The Biden admin suggests segregating client deposits at
- TradFi thinks Tether is about to collapse
- Why no stablecoins are able to secure audits
- Tether receives a new assurance opinion showing $39b of
- How many outflows can Tether accommodate?
- Differences in redemption between USDC and USDT
- What does a crackdown in offshore assets by the CCP have to do
- Cloudflare’s wall of lava lamps
- Is it time for a new batch of FUD dice?
- We assess the quality of the Terra mea culpas
Content mentioned in this episode: