Dec 27, 2021
Gabe Frank and Robert Masiello, the founders of Arcade, a financial services platform
for NFTs join the show. In this episode we discuss:
- Gabe and Robert’s origin stories in the crypto industry and the
path that led them to founded Arcade
- The similarities in the market structures for bitcoin in the
early years and NFTs today
- The role of MPC custody in the crypto markets
- How they think about the various L1 chains that will host
- The OTC trading landscape for NFTs
- Peer to peer vs. peer to pool NFT lending models
- How the lending market will evolve with great data / pricing
- The product roadmap for Arcade over the next year
To learn more about Arcade visit their website.
- This episode is brought to you by Withum, a top 25 accounting
firm with a cutting-edge Digital Currency and Blockchain Technology
practice. To learn more, visit withum.com/crypto
- This episode supported by Public.com. Start investing with as little as $1
and get a free slice of stock up to $50 when you
join Public.com today.
Visit public.com/onthebrink to download
the app and sign up.